Milling Titanium Abutment has many Indications, including:
1. Replace missing teeth to provide a natural looking emergence profile that ensures ideal soft tissue contours and abutment heights in the anterior or posterior region.
2. Hybrid combines benefits of Titanium abutments (commonly used in all regions of the mouth due to their strength) and Zirconia abutments (best possible aesthetics); commonly used in the anterior and combined with all-ceramic or Zirconia restorations.
3. Solution for incorrect angulation or implants placed too deep sub-gingivally.
4. Implant level or abutment interfaces.
5. All implant indications, and available for all common implant platforms.
6. Implant overdentures and fixed-hybrid prostheses with 2–10 implants.